French Onion Latkes, yup that’s a thing! Using our NEWEST addition to the BETTER//BROTH™ family, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite!
2 cups cauliflower rice, cooked
1 large egg, beaten
2 tsp grape seed oil
1/2 cup onion finely chopped
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 packet French Onion BETTER//BROTH™
Sour cream for topping
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Remove from heat and add cauliflower rice.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. Stir in cheese, beaten egg, and BETTER//BROTH™ French Onion.
6. Form cauliflower mixture into patties (1/4 cup per patty)
7. Heat 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil on medium heat in a large non stick skillet.
8. Fry each side until golden brown(2-3 minutes)
9. Serve while hot.
Optional: Top with sour cream before serving. Makes 8 servings.
How you have you made latkes keto friendly? Email us your recipe to YUM@pruvithq.com and we’ll feature it on our blog! Share this recipe to Pinterest so ALL of your friends can enjoy!
This sounds wonderful! I love these recipes!
I have to try this!!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Everything we do, we do to unveil hidden truths related to a healthy human body. We disrupt the status quo with evidence-based products that can be pruven!
Classic Tomato Soup
Peanut Butter & Swiss Cacao Frappeketo™
Blueberry Celebration Fat Bombs
Fairy Dust Frosted Sugar Cookies
Add to order
Your cart is currently empty.
Please note that by choosing this option there will be no products shipped today. No volume will be applied to your account therefore you will not be qualified to earn rewards until you either place an order or register a Customer who places an order.
You will however get access to the Promoter Cloud where you can start to learn your way around and invite friends.